-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: BusyWizy
Message 3 in Discussion

Are u entering the username in the following format - machinename\username ?

Nauzad.


> 
> Hi
> 
> I'm facing the problem while installing the SP3 on my MSSQL Server 2000.
> 
> I have MSSQL Server 2000 on my machine. and it's working properly. now
> I want install the Service Pack 3 for this sql server. but I wan not
> able to complete the installation it give me the authentication error
> as:
> 
> Error : Setup was unable to validate the logged on user. press retry
> to enter another option or cancel to exit.
> 
> I'm using the Windows authentication mode to logged on to my server.
> and logged on as Administrator
> 
> so please help me so that I an install the SP# on my machine. I don't
> have any SP on my Server now.
> 
> --
> Thank You,




-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to