-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: KapilRaj
Message 1 in Discussion

Dear friends,          I had VS studio on my PC. I had .net very 1.0 installed. I 
installed ver .net 1.1. Everything was fine. Suddenly on saturday the Button control 
stopped working when i run it on IE explorer. When i uninstalled .net 1.1 then it was 
working fine. So i thought it as conflict between two versions. I unstalled old ver 
also to freshely install new .net 1.1 ver. I got message that my .net complier has bot 
correpted and reinstalle VS studio. I uninstalled SDK Framework, VS Studio, IIS SERVER 
everything. Then i again installed IIS Server, .net framework (Ver 1.0) and VS STUDIO 
and MDAC 2.7. VS Studio is not giving any error, No IIS server error. Nothing. When i 
run it on IE exploere then nothing comes up. The status bar shows as done but aspx 
page is not excuted and a blank page is appeared. If i open html file its working but 
not ASPX file.Please help me out i m stuck badly. Dont know what to do. Does it have 
anything to do with DNS Server. Its not configured on my machine. I did these 
installations manytime but never got this problem. Everything is fine but my IE 
explorer does not publish ASPX pages without any error. I thought may be problem with 
my application so installed quickstart aspx tutorial which come with SDK Framework. It 
got installed and configured without any error successfully but when i run it the 
following message came :  dio .NET\FrameworkSDK\Samples\QuickStart\default.aspx 
/QuickStart C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 
.NET\FrameworkSDK\Samples\QuickStart\/LM/w3svc/1/root/QuickStart Accept: image/gif, 
image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/vnd.ms-excel, application   if i 
run my application nothing appears and when i referesh if then the folloing message 
comes up: ntent-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Content-Length: 10656    Please help me 
out as soon as possible. Thanks Regards Kapil Raj

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to