----------------------------------------------------------- New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
----------------------------------------------------------- From: jesalshah007 Message 1 in Discussion Hello, I have developed application in vb.net with crystal report. I have made setup project including Merge module, now when I am deploying to xp machine its running properly , but when I run on win 98 machine it gives error at the times of report loading ie �load report failed� So plz. Help me if any body have solution for this. Thanks jesal 9820681788 _________________________________________________________________ Hey there NRIs! Desi news, films, �n more! http://www.msn.co.in/nri/ Stay in the loop! ----------------------------------------------------------- To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings. http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services. http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page. http://groups.msn.com/contact If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
