-----------------------------------------------------------
New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
-----------------------------------------------------------
From: niyati
Message 12 in Discussion
New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
C#.net:Logic
Reply
Reply to Sender
Recommend
Message 11 in Discussion
From:
niyati
Thanks a lot for your help. What I have done is in the front
end form.cs I am checking if the checkboxes are checked or not if they are
checked then I am passing values to an array which resides in the class file
and set to public. Then in that class file I run the loop and execute this
functions on the basis of their params or flags.
View other groups in this category.
-----------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw
Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help
For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact
If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]