-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: shweta2004
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi,      I have a datagrid in web form which is having textboxes displayed in 
it when the   web page loads. I have a save button on the web page which is 
outside the datagrid.  I  want to validate the entries made in the textboxes to 
be numeric on the click of save button. The validation should happen on the 
client side. Could anyone plz suggest how do I achieve this functionality?

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member 
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you 
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the 
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail 
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to