-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: BraiNdotNET_53
Message 1 in Discussion

Hey guys n gals,    I want to acheive the following in ASP.NET or VB.NET.      
Select  file(s) using the chekbox list and then zip the selected file(s) and 
mark for download.I mean i want the fileto be downloaded as soon as it is 
zipped. I m using SharpNZipLib from IcSharpCode.com.I m tryin to zip the 
file(s) but the only problem that i'm facing is, that only one file is getting 
zipped at one point of time and i want that all/ the selected file(s) should 
get zipped and the zipped file should get downloaded.   A code sample in VB.NET 
wouldbe appreciated if possible.    

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member 
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you 
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the 
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail 
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to