-----------------------------------------------------------
New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
-----------------------------------------------------------
From: NetPoint5
Message 2 in Discussion
New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
Disk Space details
Reply
Reply to Sender
Recommend
Message 1 in Discussion
From:
NetPoint5
Hello,
I want to write a simple program which would give me details of
available space on different drive(s) of local machine.
I have tried (System.diagnostics) Performance Counter but I havent
found it useful.
Please let me know how to do it.
Regards,
Deepak.
View other groups in this category.
-----------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw
Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help
For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact
If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]