-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: bobby_kedia
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi,    I have made  a base page named BasePage. which contains tables, images 
etc. This is the design layout of my website, I want to apply the same 
design(tables images) etc to all the other webform in my web application.    
Note: I am talking abt the design. (tables etc) . The table and images should 
be vsisible in all the pages in design view.   What will be the best solution 
to it.   Thanks   Regards   Bobby

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member 
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you 
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the 
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail 
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to