-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: tanejaashish
Message 1 in Discussion


Hi All,
 
I have a program which uploads the data from the excel sheet, 
programatically I have no issues. The problem is some times few of the columns 
from the excel sheet is not fetched and if I copy and paste those columns into 
someother workbook it works, and sometimes no need to do this and everything 
works fine.
 
I came to know that this is a problem with excel but what I 
don't know, any body knows about it, please let me know. What I need to 
do?
I am using VB.Net and Excel 2000 and Excel XP.
 
Thanks,
Ashish

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member 
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you 
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the 
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail 
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to