-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Munaf
Message 9 in Discussion


Hi friends,

I am trying to Serialize the 
Oralce Connection using Binary Formatter, but I am getting the following error 

 
"The type 
System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnection in Assembly System.Data.OracleClient, 
Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 is not 
marked as serializable." 
 
How do I serialize the Oracle Connection 
?

regards,
Munaf

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member 
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you 
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the 
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail 
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to