The fun part of this, for PCSC dev., is that one has to decide how the "two" host controller state machines collaborate, given either could demand exclusive control on behalf of its particular API consumer.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: muscle@lists.musclecard.com> Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:23:14 +0100> Subject: [Muscle] No padding with
CCID pinpad readers?> > Hi,> > we have a card that uses unpadded pin buffers> (e.g. 00 22 00 02 04 31 32 33 34 for a verify
PIN)> > Looking at the CCID specs, could it be true that> there's no support for this?> > (Sorry if asked before...)>
> Thanks,> Stef> _______________________________________________> Muscle mailing list> Muscle@lists.musclecard.com>

 Douglas E. Engert  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue