----- Original Message -----
From: Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com>

> Windows can't display the "Clock rate" and "BWT" because the Windows
> diagnostic tool uses SCardGetAttrib() with the attribute
> SCARD_ATTR_CURRENT_CLK (tag: 0x80202) that are is supported by the
> PC/SC on the GNU/Linux side.
>
> Maybe your Minidriver, or whatever code is running on the Windows side
> to support your card, is also confused by unsupported attributes for
> SCardGetAttrib().
>
> Can you debug/modify the Windows code?

Unfortunately as far as I can tell the Windows software is closed source.
This is what I have installed on the Windows Terminal Server:

AuthentIC Webpack v4.0.8 (Oberthur Card Systems)
Cherry Smart Device Package V1.9 Build 2 (v. 1.9.0.2) (Cherry GmbH
http://support.cherry.de)
Cherry Tools V4.3 Rev.3 Build 6 (v. 4.3.3.6) (Cherry GmbH
http://support.cherry.de)

I suppose the first package is the smartcard firmware, the second is the reader
driver and the third are reader tools such
as the PC/SC diagnostics tool I used.

The only thing I can try is to downgrade or upgrade one of these software
packages.

I downloaded the Windows software from:
http://www.cherry.de/files/software/CherrySmartCard-Setup_32_EN.zip
http://www.cherry.de/files/software/CherrySmartCard-Setup_31_EN.zip
http://www.cherry.de/files/software/Cherry_Tools_59_EN.zip
http://www.cherry.de/files/software/Cherry_Tools_58_EN.zip
http://www.cherry.de/files/software/Cherry_Tools_54_EN.zip

As a side note (not sure if it's useful), when connecting from Windows client
the AuntentIC Manager software (Oberthur Card Systems) reports:
Smart card information:
Label: IDone Classic Card
Model: Cosmo64 RSA v5.4
Firmware: Version 0.00
Manufacturer: Oberthur Card Systems
Serial Number: 0000000014D73843
Free memory: 31744 bytes
AuthentIC Manager version 3.4.1.0
Oberthur Card Systems

After installing CherrySmartCard-Setup_32_EN.zip and connecting from Linux with
rdesktop, I'm still getting the same clock sync rate error.
If I remove CherrySmartCard-Setup_32_EN and install
CherrySmartCard-Setup_31_EN.zip and connect from Linux with rdesktop, I get the
same error.

In any case, the PC/SC diagnostics tool seems to have the same version number
in both CherrySmartCard-Setup_32_EN and CherrySmartCard-Setup_31_EN.

I don't know how to debug this.

I guess I'm stuck here. The only thing I can do is modify the ccid/pcscd part
in Linux and recompile. Would it be useful to tamper somehow with
SCARD_ATTR_CURRENT_CLK?
Can pcscd "debug" what the Windows driver is trying to call?

Thanks,

Vieri