Hi -

Yes, I'm a member of that group. I'll mention the new one to them! The difference in topic is probably microscopic despite the use of the words "music" vs "audio" and "product" vs "development", but that doesn't matter much, I'll join up, we'll see what sticks.

As Oskari noted, here's hoping the angle of this new list (the low-level aspects you mention) can help speed Android towards good low-latency i/o!

Dan