Hi All

Thought you might be interested in my book chapter "inside scsynth" from the new SuperCollider book. The chapter is now freely available in pdf form. It goes into some detail about the implementation of scsynth, which should be of interest to people implementing dynamic real-time audio systems. For a quick overview check my blog post: http://www.rossbencina.com/code/supercollider-internals-book-chapter

Full link to the pdf from Nick Collins' post below..

Ross.

From: "Click Nilson"
Dear all,

With the go ahead of MIT Press, we're releasing three sample chapters in the coming weeks, freely available. The first is actually a developer chapter, the last in the book, on the internals of scsynth, by Ross Bencina. It gives a good idea of the layout of the book for those who might not have seen inside yet, and will be particularly useful to devs exploring how SuperCollider is built and works, and to anyone curious to really go into the make-up of the synthesizer side of the program.

http://supercolliderbook.net/
http://supercolliderbook.net/rossbencinach26.pdf

best,
Nick