Just one other issue I wanted to mention in respect to using trapezoidal integration / bilinear TPT vs. trying to "manually" fix "simpler" Euler-like models. Besides giving a nice frequency response of a digital model, the BLT also results in an "equally nice" phase response, which also affects the sound to an extent. When comparing the models, one also shouldn't forget the time-variant (modulated parameters) behavior of the structures (which I guess is the primary reason to use SVF instead of DF), but this is much more difficult to theoretically analyse.

Regards,
Vadim

--
Vadim Zavalishin
Senior Software Developer | R&D

Tel +49-30-611035-0
Fax +49-30-611035-2600

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Schlesische Str. 28
10997 Berlin, Germany
http://www.native-instruments.com

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Registernummer: HRB 72458
UST.-ID.-Nr. DE 20 374 7747
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Daniel Haver (CEO), Mate Galic