I have the PDF. The cool thing about this paper which is not mentioned in the
abstract is the least-squares fit to the spectrum magnitude of an arbitrary
2-pole filter, giving a very nice biquad with no need for oversampling to get a
good nyquist response. I have some matlab/octave code for this somewhere... I
made an EQ using this many years ago.

-D