On 28/06/2012 7:05 AM, Michael Gogins wrote:
Sorry, I confused this discussion with a similar one I was trying to
get going on the Csound list, where I do want to get rid of the VST
SDK while still being able to redistribute Csound source code from
SourceForge.

I have no idea how you propose to use the VST interfaces without being subject to the VST licence agreement.

More than source code you need a sound legal theory. Do you have one?

Ross.