On 11/02/2013 1:37 AM, robert bristow-johnson wrote:
maybe i shouldn't say this, but someone here likely has a pdf copy of
the paper in case it breaks your bank to buy it from AES.

Unfortunately not me. I lost the pdf in a data loss incident and only have a printout and don't have an AES digital library sub at the moment.

But this does raise an issue that I've been thinking about for a while:

Does anyone know whether the AES has any intentions of moving to open access for their publication archive? It seems overdue.

Ross.