On 05/14/2013 11:12 PM, Alan Wolfe wrote:
fwiw, i have a DAW I work on, and on my todo list is the ability to
export your creations to C++.
what DAW is that?

One option would do generic C++ so you could drop it into whatever
program you wanted (like, an fmod callback, or custom code etc).

The other option to be generating code for a VST plugin.

Just wanted to mention it because as you probably know... a lot of
people have the same good ideas, but fewer people actually bring them
to fruition (:

yes, it's a lot of work to make everything fit well.
code gen is one of those areas where good design pays off. it can get unwieldy very fast.
and good design takes time and often many attempts..