Martin Klang wrote:
In short, it's a reprogrammable DSP stompbox, and it's open source / open
hardware.

Nice idea! I hope you get sufficient backing. Isn't 12 bit a biton the low side, or is that because mos DSP units do so much signal grunging that it doesn't make sense to go higher ? 96k s cool, but is there powerful DSP in there, besides the ARM-4 ? I recall there being TI chips with integrated dsp/arm, is that what it is ?

Theo V.