Hi Douglas,

Thanks for your time in maintaing the list for the benefit of everyone!

I had a quick look at the mailman help and couldn't find anything
easily, but if you can decipher a setting that sends a reply telling
someone their email has not been accepted if they posting the
incorrect format that would be ultra useful.

All the best,

Andy
--
cytomic - sound music software