i don't want to feed the troll, but...

a) of course we all know about the sampling theorem and sync
interpolation. truly!

b) though i enjoy reading ASM synth code, i don't see anything here
that is interesting. what am i supposed to look at? a character
display? a phasor? an in-place filter or chromatic tuning table in
BASIC? confused.

c) why are you posting a schematic of a switched capacitor filter to
music-dsp? are you obliquely proposing a direct-modelling algorithm
for this kind of circuit? thats an interesting thought but i'd love to
see more elaboration, and what kind of advantage it would have over
FIR/IIR structures.

my degrees are in music, not EE, so actually i can often use a little
help connecting theoretical dots and i certainly admit that. but i
know how to hold the pen, and i can see the picture when it's done, so
to speak.

i would like to read your posts in the future, in case they are
useful, but i'm no longer giving them the benefit of the doubt if they
start off with vitiriol and end with ancient links of dubious
relevance.

- ezra buchla ( in Berkeley CA )