URL?

And, question du jour: would it port to the Raspberry Pi?

Richard Dobson

Hi Richard,

Classic mistake: omitting the URL.
http://moselle.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/2-moselle-alpha-release/

The language engine and module library are 100% portable.  The portion that
outputs to sound card is Windows-specific but I'm actually a Unix guy so
should have no trouble porting to Unix.  Since you're asking about
Raspberry I think you're talking embedded "performance only" application as
opposed to the development environment, but more generally the development
environment could easily be recreated on Unix except perhaps the editor's
automated syntax highlighting.  Also, a Unix version would probably be
better-served by an Emacs major mode, than a relatively low-power text
widget.