On 23.06.2014, at 16:37, robert bristow-johnson <r...@audioimagination.com>
wrote:

> because it was claimed that a finite (and small) number of iterations was
> sufficient.

Well, to be precise, all I claimed was an *average* of 2 iterations for a given
purpose, and with given means to optimise (e.g. vector registers). I did so to
underline that an implementation for real time use is possible. I had no
intention of saying that any finite (and small) number of iterations was
sufficient in any arbitrary case and condition - I can only speak about the
models that we have implemented and observed.