Hello Robert,
I did a similar analysis months ago on the SVF topology Andrew posted at
that time.
The implicit (and most logical) convention is to consider the OTAs as output
current generator (as they should, so that a current flows into the cap),
the unity/k/mo0/m1/m2 gains as having infinite input impedance and zero
output impedance, the summing nodes as having infinite input impedence on
each addend input and zero output on the summed voltage node.
By doing this the analog counterpart of Andrews scheme works.

Ciao

Marco

but with