Transposed filters have identical transfer functions, but differ in terms of
rounding noise and coefficient quantization.

In case of nonlinearities, it’s difficult. A typical non-linearity is the Diode
circuitry to “un-damp” the filter, which can be seen as a voltage dependent
voltage divider. In the original arrangement, like the SEM filter, it depends
on the BP out, but if you transpose it, this output is lost. I’m not sure, if
you get the same properties distortion wise after transposition. However, the
analog input mixing filters will sound differently from  a standard SVF, too.

Steffan