Since there’s no convention in the MIDI standard, in which order MSB and LSB
are sent, this problem can’t be solved or all possible permutations. However, I
never came across a synth, that supports this MSB/LSB scheme. Many uses the CCs
being designated as LSBs as separate controls. Might be different with RPNs or
NRPNs. Or did you see a controller, which sends MSB?LSB with CCs?

Steffan