Great news ! I'm downloading it right now, I will give you some feedback when I am done.

Thanks a lot for sharing this

Ivan COHEN
R&D PhD engineer

Le 09/06/2015 19:11, vadim.zavalishin a écrit :
Hi all!

Just a small announcement that the "The Art of VA Filter Design" book has been updated to revision 1.1.0.

Highlights of the new revision:
- a systematic discussion of "transposed Sallen-Key" filters
- a review of IIR allpass-based frequency shifter design approaches
(Mostly figuring out the stuff on my own, as I'm not the "library guy" and the internet resources on phase splitters are very scarce. Of a particular interest could be the explicit formula for the phase splitter's allpass cutoffs, don't know if this formula was ever explicitly written before, although the derivation from the EMQF cutoffs is rather trivial.)

http://www.native-instruments.com/fileadmin/ni_media/downloads/pdf/VAFilterDesign_1.1.0.pdf

Feedback appreciated.

Regards,
Vadim