You didn't change the bandwidth.

If the target signal is max 30Hz and you have a 192kHz sampler, you low pass
at 2x your max frequency (60Hz, but lets say 100Hz for convenience) using
a brick wall digital filter (processed at 192kHz). Then you do a downsampling
of the signal from 192kHz to 100Hz.   Then you end up with lower noise
on the 30Hz signal,  but you need to play it back with a 100Hz DAC.