Hey Jean=Baptiste

Hope all goes well. We met in ROLI where we demo’d MorrowSound True3D.

Sorry none of us were able to attend the summit. Are there summaries available?

We would appreciate an introduction to a JUICE programmer who is independent
and would write plugins for  us as a work for hire within our IP.

much appreciated,
Charlie

charlie morrow
Charles Morrow Productions LLC
New York London Berlin Helsinki SF LA Washington D.C Barton VT
www.cmorrow.com
+1646 235 7228
http://www.newmusicbox.org/articles/charlie-morrow-wearing-different-hats/