It should be possible to define mappings from one plugin's control
parameters to another plugin's. This would have to be done by the
user. At most there would be a parametric linear or logarithmic
function involved fo map the values, in addition to mapping the
controller numbers or NRPNs. Are there any products like this? There
used to be universal patch librarians.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Gogins