Dear all,

The research group I currently work with (ISI Foundation @ Turin, Italy) is
looking to hire a postdoc to undertake research related to signal
processing and machine learning for understanding human behaviour through
biosignals (EEG, EDA, etc.) within the scope of the Horizon2020-funded
project Sound Of Vision (http://www.soundofvision.net/).

Although the position is not directly relevant to music/sound research, you
will be part of an excellent group of mathematicians and physicists working
on machine learning and big data analysis, so I thought it could be of
interest to some of you---or you might know someone that would be a good
fit.

I have attached the official description. Applications received before
February 1, 2016 will be given priority, but the position will remain open
until filled. I would be happy to provide further information.

Warm regards and best wishes for the new year!

--
Charalampos Saitis
Postdoctoral Fellow

--
We are always hearing, but are we listening? — *Joel Chadabe*