Hi Mahantesh,

> I did some googling and found out that most of the beamforming setups are
> broadside or endfire. I didn't see any setup as in my case, figure in my
> only 2 microphones in my setup, does it make sense to do Beamforming?  I just
> need some help to decide whether to implement Beamforming for my setup or I
> can stick to just summing of all mics data.

I think you can simply split your problem down to using standard
broadside/endfire beamformers. First combine the left and right microphone
pairs each with an endfire setup, and finally combine the two results with a
broadside setup. Does that make any sense? I'm not quite sure where the source
located in your scenario...

Cheers
Christian

--