Robert is the gist of this list, he can rant, spam and complain as he pleases,
his mails are either very informative or funny, mostly both.

You, Bruno, have not contributed anything besides your recent oeuvre which is
neither related to music nor suitable to sustain the considerate way we use to
communicate here.

Stefan