Dear list,

*Apologies for cross-postings*

A Senior Software Engineer position with an emphasis on audio DSP is
opening at Serato, please see below.

Best
-Simon

***********************************

*Senior Software Engineer*

Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs
and musicians. Global artists such as Fatboy Slim, DJ Snake, Major Lazer,
DJ Jazzy Jeff and Mix Master Mike (Beastie Boys) love our products and
perform with them on a regular basis.

We are based in central Auckland and are currently looking for an
experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. A software
development role within Serato involves working in a small Scrum team to
help shape and implement our core products.

*To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:*

   - Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) programming
   - Strong programming knowledge - ideally including C++
   - Commercial experience with real-time multi-threaded application
   development
   - A degree in computer science or related field.

*Highly desirable experience would also include:*

   - PhD in Digital Signal Processing or related field
   - A solid understanding of effects, filters and limiters as well as the
   analysis and manipulation of audio data
   - Experience in audiovisual application programming
   - Cross-platform application development with Windows and OSX. Any
   experience using 3rd party frameworks such as Qt, Boost would be beneficial
   - UI development and OpenGL experience
   - Experience as a musician, producer or DJ.

Applicants must already have the right to work in New Zealand.

*What's in it for you?*

The opportunity to work for a homegrown New Zealand company that is very
successful in the global market.

We are growing in size but have managed to maintain our non-corporate,
music‑loving culture.

Like the sound of this?

Then send your CV and covering letter to  employm...@serato.com.