The original Csound source has a set of coefficients for this type of hilbert transform but they don't say how the coefficients were derived and the performance is fairly lackluster. The only reference I've come across for this was Olli Niemitalo's:

http://yehar.com/blog/?p=368

He gives a bit of theory, but the filter pair he provides doesn't give great performance.

I was able to use Olli's filter as a starting point for optimization of a higher order AP set that gave almost 20dB better image rejection. I interpolated the originals to a higher order and then used simulated annealing with a cost function that included the bandwidth and image rejection. Rather brute-force, but it worked.

Eric