now I remember there was a paper by Miller Pucket (I believe) about this, dont know what it is called. It works quite well when you lowpass the input adaptively with the detected pitch
and also lowpass the detected pitch.
I used ~30 Hz and SVFs for lowpassing and its ok-ish.
This makes me wonder if you can use a simpler pseudo Hilbert transform that only shifts phases around the
frequency range your looking at since the rest of the spectrum is discarded.
But I am not sure how to set up the allpass filters, maybe its sufficient to use a single allpass then.