El jue, feb 16, 2017 06:11 AM, Laurent de Soras <laurent.de.so...@free.fr>
escribió:

> Does anyone has experience with some of these combinations
> or others

Teensy + audio board is popular too.

Great. This looks pretty good https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy3_audio.html

> and could share comments on technical issues, ease
> of use, latency, audio quality (noise, max sampling rate), etc.

I’m working on something using a Raspberry Pi 3 + USB audio.
Latency is decent but not mindblowing : 13 ms for an audio
roundtrip with 64-sample buffers. You might have better
performances with I2S boards.

I try some stuff on Rpi with supercollider + jack but I couldn't manage to
have lots of performance. As a synth it would crash with more than 6
polyphony with 256 sample buffers. I think the supercollider build  was
messed up but need more testing. What audio framework are you using?

Audio quality depends on the audio interface. If the card is