Ok that the Doppler effect changes the frequency of the received sound.

But, at the same time, it seems to me that there *might* be a change in
the intensity of the wave, not due to the change in the relative
localization
of the source to the receiver, but due to the relative speed.

I already searched about this a few times in the past years
and found nothing.
Maybe because the intensity of the wave just doesn't change
for the emitted energy is conserved. (?)
And all we are left with is the standard change in the
intensity of the wave due to the distance.

Any thoughts?

R.

--
Renato Fabbri