Hi All, Some time ago I made a little OSX app called De-Interleaver, which (you guessed it) de-/interleaved mono sound files to and from multichannel ones. I did this because there wasn’t much around that did it at the time.
Time passed, various people submitted bug reports and feature requests that I mostly didn’t have time to deal with, and eventually it stopped working entirely on newer versions of OSX. I’m still fairly busy, and there are other tools out there that can do this, so I’m not going to actively develop it further, but as it was sort of popular, and I still get queries about it, I thought I should at least clean it up, get it working, and put it up on Github, so that others can use it, fix it or extend it if they like. Fixing 10 year old Obj-C code was not so fun ;-) but it now builds without errors and works AFAICS. A beta release is available here: https://github.com/muellmusik/De-Interleaver/releases/tag/v1.3.0-beta Please kick the tires and let me know if anything shakes loose. Happy De-Interleaving, Scott _______________________________________________ dupswapdrop: music-dsp mailing list email@example.com https://lists.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/music-dsp