From: music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu
[mailto:music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu] On Behalf Of STEFFAN DIEDRICHSEN
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:14 AM
To: music-dsp@music.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: [music-dsp] Finding discontinuity in a sine wave.

A notch filter would serve you well, if the sine wave doesn’t change its
frequency.

Steffan

On 10.01.2018|KW2, at 17:08, Benny Alexandar
<ben.a...@outlook.com<mailto:ben.a...@outlook.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I want to do some time domain analysis on a sine wave signal which is
continuously streaming.
My objective is to detect any discontinuities such as audio gap, fading, phase
discontinuity etc.

Any algorithms available on time domain other than doing FFT based approach ?

-ben