From: music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu
<music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu> on behalf of Spencer Jackson
<ssjackso...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:04 PM
To: music-dsp@music.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: [music-dsp] Finding discontinuity in a sine wave.

If the sine frequency is known, perhaps you could use a goertzel filter and
compare a average signal power calculation to measure the power of the error
signal.

That doesn't identify the nature of the error, but strikes me as an interesting
approach.
_spencer

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:23 AM, Eric Brombaugh