For actual discontinuities,
the derivative should be helpful -

On 10.01.2018 17:08, Benny Alexandar wrote:
Hi,

I want to do some time domain analysis on a sine wave signal which is continuously streaming. My objective is to detect any discontinuities such as audio gap, fading, phase discontinuity etc.

Any algorithms available on time domain other than doing FFT based approach ?

-ben

Henrik von Coler
Elektronisches Studio, Fachgebiet Audiokommunikation
Electronic Music Studio, Audio Communication Group

Technische Universität Berlin
Fakultät I Geistes- und Bildungswissenschaften
Institut für Sprache und Kommunikation

Faculty I Humanities
Institute of Speech and Communication

Einsteinufer 17c, Sekr. EN 8, 10587 Berlin
Germany
Tel: +49 (0)30 314 22327
Fax: +49 (0)30 314 21143
vonco...@tu-berlin.de