Thanks, Vadim.

I don't have a math background so it might take me longer than I wished to
obtain the coefficients that way, but it's probably time to learn it. With
that regard, would you have a particularly good online resource that you'd
suggest for pole-zero analysis and filter design?

Thanks to you too, Shannon.

Best,
Dario