Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 11:37 AM
To: music-dsp@music.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: [music-dsp] Elliptic filters coefficients

Thanks, Vadim.

I don't have a math background so it might take me longer than I wished to obtain the coefficients that way, but it's probably time to learn it. With that regard, would you have a particularly good online resource that you'd suggest for pole-zero analysis and filter design?

Thanks to you too, Shannon.

Best,
Dario

On 1 February 2018 at 11:16, Vadim Zavalishin <vadim.zavalis...@native-instruments.de> wrote: Hmm, the Wikipedia article on elliptic filters has a formula to calculate the poles and further references the Wikipedia article on elliptic rational functions which effectively contains the formula for the zeros. Obtaining the coefficients from poles and zeros should be straightforward.

Regards,
Vadim