We are looking for a research engineer with a background in audio DSP,
machine learning and a passion for music to join our exciting project in
A.I Music is a music technology company founded in 2017 and is part of the
Abbey Road Red incubation program.
We are evolving digital music from static consumption to an experience of
dynamic co-creation. We are exploring what happens when you apply the
latest techniques in machine learning to music, where our aim is to
significantly lower the barriers to music production and make it
To meet this challenge, we are building a team of top software engineers,
DSP engineers, researchers, data scientists, designers and industry
-Competitive and dependent on profile, degree and experience.
-Central London office with amazing views neighbouring the stunning
Battersea power station development.
Among the R&D team, your main tasks will be:
- Designing, implementing and optimising innovative audio DSP and machine
- Assist in the development of a cross-platform audio processing pipeline.
- Contributing to the development of AI Music's products
- Experience in audio signal processing and machine learning.
- Experience designing, implementing and optimising innovative audio DSP
and ML algorithms.
- Familiarity with sound engineering, audio formats & DAW technology.
- An understanding of the JUCE framework.
- Knowledge of: neural networks, NMF, PCA, bayesian methods, music
information retrieval, speech processing and computer vision.
- Experience with Python, Matlab and C++.
- Portfolio showing previous audio software applications built is always a
- Any iOS, Android or React Native development experience is a bonus.
Please email your application to d...@aimusic.co.uk
*David Ronan *
*_____________________AI Music® / www.aimusic.co.uk
*d...@aimusic.co.uk <s...@aimusic.co.uk>* /M:+44(0) 795 8648937
*The information transmitted by this e-mail message is intended solely for
the use of the person to whom or entity to which it is addressed. The
message may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
Disclosure, dissemination, distribution, review, retransmission to, other
use of or taking any action in reliance upon this information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail (including the original message with your
reply) and then delete and discard all copies of the message.Although we
have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting viruses we
nevertheless advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any
attachment to this message. We accept no liability for any loss or damage
caused by viruses.*
dupswapdrop: music-dsp mailing list