hey volkan,

your pricing is quite high but acceptable compared to the industry standard. your website though is faulty. i tried to contact you via email from your site but there is no addressant stated once clicked the link.

can you contact me at bast...@axisplugins.com and clarify questions regarding the implementation of your code base into commercial products ?

thanks,
bzt