Dear colleagues,

We are still accepting paper submissions for the 2018 AES International
Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality
<http://www.aes.org/conferences/2018/avar/> (AVAR)! However, the submission
deadline of *April 1st* is fast approaching!

For this conference, we are accepting papers from a wide range of topics in
spatial audio, and submissions may be either original research papers or
more application-driven papers on state-of-the-art production tools and
techniques. See the call for contributions here:
http://www.aes.org//conferences/2018/avar/CFC.cfm

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Joe Tylka, Edgar Choueiri, and Rahulram Sridhar
Papers Chairs, AES 2018 AVAR Conference
2018avar_pap...@aes.org

--
Joseph G. Tylka
Doctoral Candidate in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering