It may not be the state of the art, but RubberBand
<https://breakfastquay.com/rubberband/> is, I believe, the best open source
pitch shift / time stretch library out there at the moment, and can run in
realtime on modern CPUs. SoundTouch <https://www.surina.net/soundtouch/> is
another good option that is cheaper to compute (and therefore easier to run
in realtime on e.g. a mobile CPU).

Mixxx <http://mixxx.org/> uses both (giving the user the choice, since they
may want SoundTouch on older CPUs) for realtime pitch shifting and tempo
adjustment.