Hi,

I mean WSOLA on RealTime.  How can I proof to my instructor that it's not
possible ?

Why do I need to do resampling ? Android sample and resample in the same
frequency(in my case,48Khz). Maybe, do you mean to do a processing with
8Khz(subsample) ?

I also want to achieve the high performance and minimum latency.

How can I proof to my instructor that correct way to implement is pitch
shifting and not WSOLA  on* RealTime*?

Thanks,
Alex